Watercool Heatkiller GPU-X3 79X0
The Heatkiller GPU-X³ 79X0 Radeon HD 7950 / 7970 Full Coverage Water Block has a unique design helping to keep your card cool. The flat design and top quality materials are the main features of the GPU-X³ series blocks. The water-carrying part is made completely of high grade copper. In addition to the graphics processor, the voltage regulators are cooled as well. In the area of GPU a particularly fine micro structure was built. Together with a small residual soil strength optimum cooling performance is achieved. In all relevant areas of insulating spacers were inserted. These make for easy installation of the cooler.
To keep the flow resistance, and the overall weight down, all channels are running large volume. Due to the existing thread on both sides of the terminal block the block can be installed in series and other configurations.
For ease of installation, all supplied thermal pads are pre-cut.
|Material:||Electrolytic copper, stainless steel, POM|
|Dimensions:||(LxWxH) 184 x 117.0 x 14.2mm|
|Connection:||4x G ¼ Inch (DIN ISO 228-1)|
|Tested pressure:||5 bar|
|Compatible with:||ATI Radeon HD 7950 / HD 7970 (reference design)|
Customers also bought
- Monday, 3 March 2014 Review winnaar Februari
- Friday, 28 February 2014 Red Harbinger Cross Desk in stock!
- Thursday, 27 February 2014 HighFlow Casemod Compo 18-19-20 April 2014 @ The Party 12
- Sunday, 2 February 2014 Review winnaar Januari
- Thursday, 9 January 2014 ModRight ModMat Assemblage matten! Voorkom schade bij het assembleren en modden