Swiftech H220 all-in-one CPU cooler
User convenience and the vast movement of novice builders towards liquid cooling was a critical consideration in the H220 design. It dictated that the kit would be pre-filled and completely plug-and-play. As a result, tuning and operations are as simple as using a regular CPU cooler. But with a 15 year heritage serving the enthusiast community, we also wanted to eliminate some of the limitations of the existing low-cost systems which are unable to accommodate add-on components because (a) they are sealed-up and offer no means to refill the system without voiding the warranty, and (b) the type of pump they use is not adequate to drive sufficient flow to cool more than a CPU. The Swiftech® H220 kit addresses both issues by featuring a reservoir with fill-port built into the radiator so that the system can be easily emptied or refilled by the user at will, and by our new high-pressure pump. It all seems that 15 years of innovation and know-how, together with some of the most extensive R&D we ever conducted have led us to this moment, and we are truly proud to present a solution that finally bridges the gap between full custom and sealed-up liquid cooling kits
Customers also bought
- Monday, 14 April 2014 Goede vrijdag en Pasen, geen verzendingen. Ontmoet ons tijdens TP12!
- Wednesday, 9 April 2014 HighFlow Casemod Compo @ TP12! Doe je mee?
- Tuesday, 1 April 2014 Review winnaar Maart
- Friday, 14 March 2014 Stof en vuil in uw PC of andere hobby? Blaas het weg met de ED500!
- Monday, 3 March 2014 Review winnaar Februari